2. What do we stand to gain by registering in Sounddoctrinepreacher.
Registration places your ministry on our website with outreach to millions of Internet users around the world. Additionally, you may qualify for reduced fees through scholarships for leadership certificates through University of Leadership and Sound Doctrine.
3. What is the biblical underpinning for Sounddoctrinepreacher.
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”
4. After I register, what follows?
You will periodically receive leadership articles and special invitations to who is who conferences.
5. What type of International Recognition from reputable international leaders?
No matter who you are in ministry, when biblically solid ministries invite you to preach, they will not only check out your ministries, but they must know if you are a biblical preacher of sound doctrine, take notes as you preach to make sure you preach biblically and maintain biblical practices. Your registration to the directory can help in answering their unspoken questions. We must remember that by faith Nigeria has an excellent reputation worldwide.
6. You mention International Affirmation Ministry License. What is that all about? How is that useful for me as a pastor?
International Affirmation License is for established ministers who desire to have an affirmation of their current ordination with an international group.
7. The International Certificate and Identification Card, how useful is that for me as a preacher?
It shows in print that your ministry was validated as a legally registered ministry and that it is confirmed in principle that you subscribed to preaching biblically.
8. What do your mean by Sound Doctrine?
This is a nondenominational effort. Our definition of sound doctrine focuses on what it takes biblically speaking to become a Christian. Please read on our Non-Negotiables of the Christian Faith such as, the Trinity, the Deity of JESUS CHRIST, Salvation by Grace, Heaven and Hell, Sin and Repentance due to the Fallen Nature of Man etc.
9. Is there any online developmental program from APN or who is who?
Yes, members of the Sounddoctrinepreacher.
11. If we have a reason to clarify issues urgently in Nigeria, who do we see locally?
You can see Mr. Bola Adewara, our APN Coordinator for Nigeria or send an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org